Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Agency business

1. I am a highly-motivated and reliable person,my outgoing personality and good communication skills will substantially facilitate my work.chi hair straightener
2. My academic performance is outstanding. I have gained scholarship twice and fully funded by government during my master.
3. My internship experience in Siemens and Schneider Electric is an advantage. I have got to know and make use of office appliances and software, learned how to use all resources to solve problem quickly under great pressure. Honest, hardworking, sober, good at in thinking, skillful in discover problem and solve them,cheap nike shoes adept in communication, open-mind, do well in cooperating and learning from others.cheap wedding gowns

chi flat ironWith a certain of leadership, be familiar with most of the Company&Agency business.

Career Objective:nike shoes
Work in the global world leading bank.
cute cat
Achievements
Andrea, Italy