Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Majored in international trade and logistics

I have 8 years of experience working in the mold and plastic Industries. For the past three years, I have been working as acheap evening dresses project and sales supervisor for Wuxi Maxim Precision Mould & Plastic Co.casual wedding dresses , Ltd. As a supervisor,beach wedding dresses manager all planned activities by assuring the respect of technical performance, timing, cost and quality level. My strengths are my client-relationship management skills and my project management ability. When I have a specific project to complete, I like to know the specifics Majored in international trade and logistics.Get advanced professional certification of Assistant Logistics Engineer.Own good logistics knowledge and relevant experience.Familiar with LT and safety stock and ensure good stock level without any shortage.cheap prom dresses
Career Objective:
Searching forcheap wedding dresses a SCM related position in a well-known orgnization of FMCG or retail industry.Utilize my logistics knowledge and communication & coordination skill.

Movthear
Backpacking
disease